Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Elementary School of the future in Poquoson, VA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Elementary School of the future in Poquoson, VA

    Will have separate "houses" for students like Harry Potter's Hogwarts - LINK
    even though it's a public non-boarding school - sounds neat! haha
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Elementary School of the future in Poquoson, VA

    Thats good stuff. I like how they are moving away from the traditional stuff. I think education can be improved by changing the surroundings and taking different paths to make learning more fun.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dogfacegremlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2005
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Elementary School of the future in Poquoson, VA

    what kind of path is miami taking to make education more fun?
    "I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •